AT&T Launches Car-to-home Solution
At the Mobile World Congress (MWC) in March 2015, AT&T announced the integration between its Drive connected car platform and its AT&T Digital Life home security and automation service. There is a big opportunity for innovation and value creation / monetization at the boundaries between automotive and other connected industries such as smart grids, homes, and healthcare.
To find out more about subscribing:
- ARM Announces New Automotive Solutions, Highlights Importance of Efficiency
- Autotalks Adopts a Dual Support Approach for V2X, But the Industry Needs Simultaneous Operation
- Toyota Invests US$500 Million in Uber Self-Driving, Highlights Mobility through Collaboration Approach
- Simulation is the Key to Industrializing AI in Automotive
- Simulation in Automotive: Training and Validating Autonomous Control Systems