AT&T Launches Car-to-home Solution
At the Mobile World Congress (MWC) in March 2015, AT&T announced the integration between its Drive connected car platform and its AT&T Digital Life home security and automation service. There is a big opportunity for innovation and value creation / monetization at the boundaries between automotive and other connected industries such as smart grids, homes, and healthcare.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Smart Mobility and Automotive Semi-Annual Update
- Is There a Need for Remote Control for Autonomous Vehicles?
- OEMs Must Invest in Regional Ridesharing Providers Now to Establish Smart Mobility Business in the Future
- Mojio-Bosch Partnership: Connected Car Aftermarket Leader Eye’s the Embedded Opportunity
- Vehicle and Mobility Market Data