AT&T Launches Car-to-home Solution
At the Mobile World Congress (MWC) in March 2015, AT&T announced the integration between its Drive connected car platform and its AT&T Digital Life home security and automation service. There is a big opportunity for innovation and value creation / monetization at the boundaries between automotive and other connected industries such as smart grids, homes, and healthcare.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Cinemo Advances Infotainment Experience, while Enabling OEMs to Maintain Crucial Ownership of In-Vehicle Experience
- ADAS and Automation Market Data
- OEM Smart Mobility Initiatives Competitive Assessment
- Volkswagen-Mobileye-Champion: A Blueprint for Autonomous Vehicle Deployment?
- Smart Manufacturing in Automotive