AT&T Launches Car-to-home Solution
At the Mobile World Congress (MWC) in March 2015, AT&T announced the integration between its Drive connected car platform and its AT&T Digital Life home security and automation service. There is a big opportunity for innovation and value creation / monetization at the boundaries between automotive and other connected industries such as smart grids, homes, and healthcare.
To find out more about subscribing:
- SAE “Level 2+”: Where Future Driverless Ambitions Meet Today’s Market Realities
- Connected Car Market Data
- Automotive Cybersecurity: Hardware and Software Approaches
- Driverless Cars Will Require a New Approach to Automotive Cybersecurity as First Driverless Cybersecurity Standard Released
- Cinemo Advances Infotainment Experience, while Enabling OEMs to Maintain Crucial Ownership of In-Vehicle Experience