AT&T Launches Car-to-home Solution
At the Mobile World Congress (MWC) in March 2015, AT&T announced the integration between its Drive connected car platform and its AT&T Digital Life home security and automation service. There is a big opportunity for innovation and value creation / monetization at the boundaries between automotive and other connected industries such as smart grids, homes, and healthcare.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Google and Amazon Ready to Push Solutions from Consumer Market to Automotive
- Renault-Nissan-Mitsubishi Announces New Cloud Platform on Microsoft Azure as OEMs Shift toward Public Cloud Platforms
- Automotive at MWC19: C-V2X, 5G, and MEC
- Next-Generation Automotive Infotainment
- Automotive HMI Market Update