The Freescale and NXP Merger: What It May Mean for RF Power
On March 1, 2015, NXP and Freescale announced that their two companies will merge, with an estimated transaction value of US$40B+ and combined annual revenue of US$10B+. The merger of the number-one and number-two players in RF power will have a profound and complex impact on the industry.
To find out more about subscribing:
- 3GPP Includes Unlicensed Spectrum in Release 16 for 5G-U: Private LTE on Steroids
- The U.S. Government Is Making the Telecom Infrastructure Market Western Again
- Co-Inference: An Artificial Intelligence Technique that 5G Will Unlock
- The Myth of Revenue Fluctuation During the Network Investment Cycle
- The Six Paths to 5G Emerging in the USA