The Freescale and NXP Merger: What It May Mean for RF Power
On March 1, 2015, NXP and Freescale announced that their two companies will merge, with an estimated transaction value of US$40B+ and combined annual revenue of US$10B+. The merger of the number-one and number-two players in RF power will have a profound and complex impact on the industry.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Network Technology and Market Tracker
- What Do Current 5G Spectrum Auctions Tell Us About its Business Case?
- Five 5G Takeaways from the Brooklyn 5G Summit
- Huawei Focuses on 4G to Endure Until 5G Kicks In
- T-Mobile/Sprint Merger: A Sure Thing or Doomed to Failure?