The Freescale and NXP Merger: What It May Mean for RF Power
On March 1, 2015, NXP and Freescale announced that their two companies will merge, with an estimated transaction value of US$40B+ and combined annual revenue of US$10B+. The merger of the number-one and number-two players in RF power will have a profound and complex impact on the industry.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Mobile Networks Bi-Annual Update
- Indoor Wireless to 5G: From DAS to Small Cells
- Huawei and ZTE Ban in Australia Will Affect the Global Market
- High Power RF Power Semiconductors for Pulsed Applications Market Data: For the L-Band, S-Band, Avionics and Sub-1 GHz Markets
- Fiber-optic is Important for 5G, but Operators Will Need a Range of Options