The Freescale and NXP Merger: What It May Mean for RF Power
On March 1, 2015, NXP and Freescale announced that their two companies will merge, with an estimated transaction value of US$40B+ and combined annual revenue of US$10B+. The merger of the number-one and number-two players in RF power will have a profound and complex impact on the industry.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Delivering a “White Box” Future for the Base-station
- RF Power Semiconductors Have Just Become a More Complex Business
- RF Power Semiconductor Devices for Mobile Wireless Infrastructure: Device Analysis for Macro Base Stations, Remote Radio Heads and Active
- The Quest for the Perfect VRAN
- Indoor, Outdoor, and IoT Network Infrastructure