GKN Aerospace Cashes In on Robotic Winglet Project, Secures Boeing 787 Assembly Contract
GKN Aerospace, a primary contractor for the aviation industry, has been awarded a contract for the final assembly and painting of Advanced Technology (AT) Winglets for Boeing’s 737 MAX. GKN Aerospace will employ newly developed manufacturing techniques and advanced robotic technologies to produce the winglets for Boeing’s next generation 737 much more quickly and less costly than was possible in the past.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Robotics Investment Monitor
- Exoskeletons for Industrial Use Cases
- Democratizing Robotics Will Lead to Supply Chain Internalization
- The Mobile Robot Space is Quickly Getting Crowded: Collaboration, Commoditization, and Consolidation to Follow
- 5G for Critical Communications in Outdoor Robots