GKN Aerospace Cashes In on Robotic Winglet Project, Secures Boeing 787 Assembly Contract
GKN Aerospace, a primary contractor for the aviation industry, has been awarded a contract for the final assembly and painting of Advanced Technology (AT) Winglets for Boeing’s 737 MAX. GKN Aerospace will employ newly developed manufacturing techniques and advanced robotic technologies to produce the winglets for Boeing’s next generation 737 much more quickly and less costly than was possible in the past.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Commercial and Collaborative Robots for E-Commerce
- The Small Unmanned Aerial System Ecosystem
- The 3D Vertical Environment: Where Drones Really Become Valuable
- AI-Enabled Robotic Automation for New Workforce Efficiencies
- Robotics and AI Evolution in the Chinese E-Commerce Fulfillment Market