GKN Aerospace Cashes In on Robotic Winglet Project, Secures Boeing 787 Assembly Contract
GKN Aerospace, a primary contractor for the aviation industry, has been awarded a contract for the final assembly and painting of Advanced Technology (AT) Winglets for Boeing’s 737 MAX. GKN Aerospace will employ newly developed manufacturing techniques and advanced robotic technologies to produce the winglets for Boeing’s next generation 737 much more quickly and less costly than was possible in the past.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Disruption from the East: China and South Korea Going from Laggards to Leaders in Robotics Market
- Key Takeaways from 2018 for the Drone Industry
- Robotics for Construction & Extraction
- Key Trends in Industrial Robotics Underlie Diversification, Increased Sophistication, and National Competition
- The Year 2019 Should Be One of General Manipulation in Robotics