The Race to Beat Apple Pay Intensifies
The year 2015 is projected to be the year of the mobile wallet, with new offerings set to compete against Apple Pay, including Google Wallet, Samsung Pay, and PayPal / Paydiant. ABI Research projects that in order to prevent the market from staying deeply fragmented and to address actual consumer and retailer needs, players need to invest more in cooperation / integration rather than competition.
To find out more about subscribing:
- IoT Tech Expo 2018: Highlights and Key Takeaways
- eSIM Connect 2018 – Despite Potential Threats, Operator eSIM Investment Continues
- Data Analytics for Digital Security
- ForeScout Acquires Industrial Cybersecurity Firm SecurityMatters
- Putting the eSIM Smartphone Impact into Perspective