The Race to Beat Apple Pay Intensifies
The year 2015 is projected to be the year of the mobile wallet, with new offerings set to compete against Apple Pay, including Google Wallet, Samsung Pay, and PayPal / Paydiant. ABI Research projects that in order to prevent the market from staying deeply fragmented and to address actual consumer and retailer needs, players need to invest more in cooperation / integration rather than competition.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Mobile Identities and Derived Credentials
- Contactless Ticketing Smart Card Technologies
- The IT versus OT Conundrum Brings New Cybersecurity Challenges for Connected Industrial Control Systems
- Payment & Banking Card Technologies Market Update
- eSIM: Consumer, M2M, and IoT Market Update