The Race to Beat Apple Pay Intensifies
The year 2015 is projected to be the year of the mobile wallet, with new offerings set to compete against Apple Pay, including Google Wallet, Samsung Pay, and PayPal / Paydiant. ABI Research projects that in order to prevent the market from staying deeply fragmented and to address actual consumer and retailer needs, players need to invest more in cooperation / integration rather than competition.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Next-Generation Physical Access Control Technologies and Opportunities
- Why Operators Should Reposition as “eSIM Companies”
- TfL Figures Demonstrate the Mobile Potential
- FPC Brings China’s First Biometric Contactless Payment Card: What Does the Future Hold?
- What is The True Cost of Rectifying a Security Flaw/Breach?