CE Biometrics: Beyond the Hype
ABI Research forecasts that 2015 will be a pivotal year for the future of biometrics, an industry that is projected to reach US$11.1 billion in 2020. This is the year when larger corporations will put their strategic plans for commercial biometric deployments in consumer electronics into action, while smaller and startup companies will target niche market and partner with bigger players in the industry.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Next-Generation Physical Access Control Technologies and Opportunities
- Why Operators Should Reposition as “eSIM Companies”
- TfL Figures Demonstrate the Mobile Potential
- FPC Brings China’s First Biometric Contactless Payment Card: What Does the Future Hold?
- What is The True Cost of Rectifying a Security Flaw/Breach?