CE Biometrics: Beyond the Hype
ABI Research forecasts that 2015 will be a pivotal year for the future of biometrics, an industry that is projected to reach US$11.1 billion in 2020. This is the year when larger corporations will put their strategic plans for commercial biometric deployments in consumer electronics into action, while smaller and startup companies will target niche market and partner with bigger players in the industry.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Mobile Identities and Derived Credentials
- Contactless Ticketing Smart Card Technologies
- The IT versus OT Conundrum Brings New Cybersecurity Challenges for Connected Industrial Control Systems
- Payment & Banking Card Technologies Market Update
- eSIM: Consumer, M2M, and IoT Market Update