Is China’s MIIT Going to Shake Up the Chinese Mobile Market?
China’s telecoms regulator MIIT announced in late January 2015 that 4G LTE subscriptions had reached 97.3 million, indicating that 4G is rapidly catching up with 3G. While the Chinese cellular market has done remarkably well, MIIT is still striving to balance the Chinese mobile market against the dominance of China Mobile.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Network Technology and Market Tracker
- What Do Current 5G Spectrum Auctions Tell Us About its Business Case?
- Five 5G Takeaways from the Brooklyn 5G Summit
- Huawei Focuses on 4G to Endure Until 5G Kicks In
- T-Mobile/Sprint Merger: A Sure Thing or Doomed to Failure?