Is China’s MIIT Going to Shake Up the Chinese Mobile Market?
China’s telecoms regulator MIIT announced in late January 2015 that 4G LTE subscriptions had reached 97.3 million, indicating that 4G is rapidly catching up with 3G. While the Chinese cellular market has done remarkably well, MIIT is still striving to balance the Chinese mobile market against the dominance of China Mobile.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Mobile Networks Bi-Annual Update
- Indoor Wireless to 5G: From DAS to Small Cells
- Huawei and ZTE Ban in Australia Will Affect the Global Market
- High Power RF Power Semiconductors for Pulsed Applications Market Data: For the L-Band, S-Band, Avionics and Sub-1 GHz Markets
- Fiber-optic is Important for 5G, but Operators Will Need a Range of Options