Is China’s MIIT Going to Shake Up the Chinese Mobile Market?
China’s telecoms regulator MIIT announced in late January 2015 that 4G LTE subscriptions had reached 97.3 million, indicating that 4G is rapidly catching up with 3G. While the Chinese cellular market has done remarkably well, MIIT is still striving to balance the Chinese mobile market against the dominance of China Mobile.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Delivering a “White Box” Future for the Base-station
- RF Power Semiconductors Have Just Become a More Complex Business
- RF Power Semiconductor Devices for Mobile Wireless Infrastructure: Device Analysis for Macro Base Stations, Remote Radio Heads and Active
- The Quest for the Perfect VRAN
- Indoor, Outdoor, and IoT Network Infrastructure