Gemalto Hack: An Opportunity to Step Up Mobile Security
Gemalto, the U.K.-based digital security giant, was hacked, with files from NSA and GCHG being leaked. This ABI Research Insight offers observations on the news story, and suggestions for better security.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Mobile Identities and Derived Credentials
- Contactless Ticketing Smart Card Technologies
- The IT versus OT Conundrum Brings New Cybersecurity Challenges for Connected Industrial Control Systems
- Payment & Banking Card Technologies Market Update
- eSIM: Consumer, M2M, and IoT Market Update