Gemalto Hack: An Opportunity to Step Up Mobile Security
Gemalto, the U.K.-based digital security giant, was hacked, with files from NSA and GCHG being leaked. This ABI Research Insight offers observations on the news story, and suggestions for better security.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Next-Generation Physical Access Control Technologies and Opportunities
- Why Operators Should Reposition as “eSIM Companies”
- TfL Figures Demonstrate the Mobile Potential
- FPC Brings China’s First Biometric Contactless Payment Card: What Does the Future Hold?
- What is The True Cost of Rectifying a Security Flaw/Breach?