LoopPay Becomes Samsung’s Apple Pay Contender
On February 18, 2015, LoopPay announced that it is to be acquired by Samsung as a wholly owned subsidiary. With 2015 touted as being the year of mobile payments, further market developments in the mobile pay vertical are to be expected.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Next-Generation Physical Access Control Technologies and Opportunities
- Why Operators Should Reposition as “eSIM Companies”
- TfL Figures Demonstrate the Mobile Potential
- FPC Brings China’s First Biometric Contactless Payment Card: What Does the Future Hold?
- What is The True Cost of Rectifying a Security Flaw/Breach?