How the LPWAN Market Looks After Sigfox’s Big Financing Round
LPWAN pioneer Sigfox has completed its Series D, raising US$115 million in growth capital. In this ABI Insight, ABI Research evaluates the company’s impressive set of new strategic investors, and comments on the overall outlook for the LPWAN providers.
To find out more about subscribing:
- IoT Hardware Development Kits and Software Platforms
- Telco’s M2M Services Need Defense Options Against Hacked IoT Devices
- Partnerships and Acquisitions in the Maturing IoT Ecosystem
- USC and City of Los Angeles Form IoT Consortium to Drive Smart City Innovation
- Data Centers will be the Bulk of Nvidia’s Business in Five Years’ Time