How the LPWAN Market Looks After Sigfox’s Big Financing Round
LPWAN pioneer Sigfox has completed its Series D, raising US$115 million in growth capital. In this ABI Insight, ABI Research evaluates the company’s impressive set of new strategic investors, and comments on the overall outlook for the LPWAN providers.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Low-Power Wide Area Network Market Data
- Tata's MOVE is on the Move!
- The Impact of the T-Mobile/Sprint Merger on the M2M Market
- Analyzing the Market Adoption of LED Streetlights versus Smart Streetlights
- Expectations and Considerations for the Identity of Things