How the LPWAN Market Looks After Sigfox’s Big Financing Round
LPWAN pioneer Sigfox has completed its Series D, raising US$115 million in growth capital. In this ABI Insight, ABI Research evaluates the company’s impressive set of new strategic investors, and comments on the overall outlook for the LPWAN providers.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Will T-Mobile's NB-IoT Undercut Verizon and AT&T’s LTE-M Offerings?
- Adoption of Global Asset Tracking Solutions Will Accelerate with North American Telcos’ Backing of NB-IoT
- M2M Embedded Cellular Modules
- Analyst Recommendations for Huawei’s IoT Strategy
- M2M Cellular Module Vendor Market Share