How the LPWAN Market Looks After Sigfox’s Big Financing Round
LPWAN pioneer Sigfox has completed its Series D, raising US$115 million in growth capital. In this ABI Insight, ABI Research evaluates the company’s impressive set of new strategic investors, and comments on the overall outlook for the LPWAN providers.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Internet of Everything Market Tracker
- Orange's Veolia Win Shows There Are Legs in LoraWAN despite LTE-M and Sigfox Challenge
- The New Space Race: How Nanosatellite Startups Will Impact the IoT Connectivity Landscape
- Commercial Building Automation: Wired and Wireless Control in Building Automation and Building Management Systems
- M2M Embedded Cellular Modules