How the LPWAN Market Looks After Sigfox’s Big Financing Round
LPWAN pioneer Sigfox has completed its Series D, raising US$115 million in growth capital. In this ABI Insight, ABI Research evaluates the company’s impressive set of new strategic investors, and comments on the overall outlook for the LPWAN providers.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Why Are MNOs Launching IoT MVNOs?
- The Right Way to Integrate IoT Connectivity? 1nce Wants to Keep It Simple
- Connected Enterprise Video Surveillance Solutions
- Sigfox Introduces New Services to Target Asset-Tracking Market
- Lack of IoT Public Policy Putting United States at a Strategic Disadvantage