Harvest Automation Targets E-commerce Logistics Automation, Lands US$3 Million and Looks for More
Harvest Automation is launching a new mobile service robot product line, the OmniVeyor series, targeted primarily to online retailers and e-commerce fulfillment outsourcers that automates the movement of goods in warehouses and distribution centers.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Disruption from the East: China and South Korea Going from Laggards to Leaders in Robotics Market
- Key Takeaways from 2018 for the Drone Industry
- Robotics for Construction & Extraction
- Key Trends in Industrial Robotics Underlie Diversification, Increased Sophistication, and National Competition
- The Year 2019 Should Be One of General Manipulation in Robotics