Harvest Automation Targets E-commerce Logistics Automation, Lands US$3 Million and Looks for More
Harvest Automation is launching a new mobile service robot product line, the OmniVeyor series, targeted primarily to online retailers and e-commerce fulfillment outsourcers that automates the movement of goods in warehouses and distribution centers.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Robotics Investment Monitor
- Exoskeletons for Industrial Use Cases
- Democratizing Robotics Will Lead to Supply Chain Internalization
- The Mobile Robot Space is Quickly Getting Crowded: Collaboration, Commoditization, and Consolidation to Follow
- 5G for Critical Communications in Outdoor Robots