Testing “City” for Connected Vehicles and Autonomous Driving Goes Operational
M City, a Michigan-based simulated city center specifically designed to test V2V and V2I communications, along with vehicle onboard autonomous driving technology, will formally open in July 2015. This will be an important and necessary step in the ongoing development of safe, efficient self-driving vehicles.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Door Wide Open for Fleet Maintenance Providers in Automotive Market
- Automotive Sensor Data Crowdsourcing: Leveraging Automotive Megatrends to Transform Connected Car Services
- Transformative Connected Car Services Built on Data Crowdsourcing
- Webinar: Smart Mobility, Smart Cities, and Smart Home: the Holy Trinity for Automated Living?
- Commercial and Collaborative Robots for E-Commerce