Testing “City” for Connected Vehicles and Autonomous Driving Goes Operational
M City, a Michigan-based simulated city center specifically designed to test V2V and V2I communications, along with vehicle onboard autonomous driving technology, will formally open in July 2015. This will be an important and necessary step in the ongoing development of safe, efficient self-driving vehicles.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Connected Car Market Data
- Automotive Cybersecurity: Hardware and Software Approaches
- Driverless Cars Will Require a New Approach to Automotive Cybersecurity as First Driverless Cybersecurity Standard Released
- Robotics for Construction & Extraction
- Key Trends in Industrial Robotics Underlie Diversification, Increased Sophistication, and National Competition