Testing “City” for Connected Vehicles and Autonomous Driving Goes Operational
M City, a Michigan-based simulated city center specifically designed to test V2V and V2I communications, along with vehicle onboard autonomous driving technology, will formally open in July 2015. This will be an important and necessary step in the ongoing development of safe, efficient self-driving vehicles.
To find out more about subscribing:
- IoT Market Tracker: OEM Telematics
- IoT Market Tracker: Aftermarket Telematics
- BMW and Daimler Cooperate on Smart Mobility and Autonomous Driving
- Democratizing Robotics Will Lead to Supply Chain Internalization
- The Mobile Robot Space is Quickly Getting Crowded: Collaboration, Commoditization, and Consolidation to Follow