Testing “City” for Connected Vehicles and Autonomous Driving Goes Operational
M City, a Michigan-based simulated city center specifically designed to test V2V and V2I communications, along with vehicle onboard autonomous driving technology, will formally open in July 2015. This will be an important and necessary step in the ongoing development of safe, efficient self-driving vehicles.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Volkswagen-Mobileye-Champion: A Blueprint for Autonomous Vehicle Deployment?
- Microlocation Ushers in the Next Advancement in Mapping and Navigation of Robots
- Mobile Robotics and Autonomous Material Handling for Logistics and Warehousing
- Denso Announces Mobility-Focused Strategy as Tier Ones Attempt to Address Rapidly Changing Ecosystem
- Autonomous Vehicle Ecosystem Analysis