Testing “City” for Connected Vehicles and Autonomous Driving Goes Operational
M City, a Michigan-based simulated city center specifically designed to test V2V and V2I communications, along with vehicle onboard autonomous driving technology, will formally open in July 2015. This will be an important and necessary step in the ongoing development of safe, efficient self-driving vehicles.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Smart Mobility and Automotive Semi-Annual Update
- Is There a Need for Remote Control for Autonomous Vehicles?
- OEMs Must Invest in Regional Ridesharing Providers Now to Establish Smart Mobility Business in the Future
- A Closer Look at Cloud Robotics – The Distant Future of Robotics
- Despite Considerable Investment, The Personal Robot Market is Struggling