BT, EE, H3, O2: Implications for U.K. Telecom
The consolidation of the U.K. telecom market into three dominant players might mean higher prices for subscribers, but also healthier operators and better networks.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Network Technology and Market Tracker
- What Do Current 5G Spectrum Auctions Tell Us About its Business Case?
- Five 5G Takeaways from the Brooklyn 5G Summit
- Huawei Focuses on 4G to Endure Until 5G Kicks In
- T-Mobile/Sprint Merger: A Sure Thing or Doomed to Failure?