BT Buys EE—Analyzing the Implications for BT’s IoT Strategy
The United Kingdom’s fixed-line incumbent, BT, has agreed to buy out EE, a domestic mobile operator. This ABI Insight explores what the US$19 billion acquisition may mean for the group’s future presence in the M2M/IoT market.
To find out more about subscribing:
- IoT Hardware Development Kits and Software Platforms
- Telco’s M2M Services Need Defense Options Against Hacked IoT Devices
- Partnerships and Acquisitions in the Maturing IoT Ecosystem
- USC and City of Los Angeles Form IoT Consortium to Drive Smart City Innovation
- Data Centers will be the Bulk of Nvidia’s Business in Five Years’ Time