BT Buys EE—Analyzing the Implications for BT’s IoT Strategy
The United Kingdom’s fixed-line incumbent, BT, has agreed to buy out EE, a domestic mobile operator. This ABI Insight explores what the US$19 billion acquisition may mean for the group’s future presence in the M2M/IoT market.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Is IPR the Poisoned Chalice for the IoT?
- Agriculture's Digital Transformation - AgTech and Farming
- The Internet of Things: Testing the Waters
- Partnership Reality Check: Vodafone Needs IBM Today and IBM Needs Vodafone Tomorrow
- ABB Ability—Strengthening Customer Relationships and Enhancing the Power of the Control Loop