BT Buys EE—Analyzing the Implications for BT’s IoT Strategy
The United Kingdom’s fixed-line incumbent, BT, has agreed to buy out EE, a domestic mobile operator. This ABI Insight explores what the US$19 billion acquisition may mean for the group’s future presence in the M2M/IoT market.
To find out more about subscribing:
- SI/VAR and Partner Program IoT Ecosystem Market Data
- Trade Wars, Security, and the Hikvision/Dahua Video Surveillance Ban
- India Smart Meter Market Update
- Addressing Consumer Confidence in IoT and What This Means for Consumer Product OEMs
- Network Sunsets and the IoT: What’s Happening and What You Must Do