BT Buys EE—Analyzing the Implications for BT’s IoT Strategy
The United Kingdom’s fixed-line incumbent, BT, has agreed to buy out EE, a domestic mobile operator. This ABI Insight explores what the US$19 billion acquisition may mean for the group’s future presence in the M2M/IoT market.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Low-Power Wide Area Network Market Data
- Tata's MOVE is on the Move!
- The Impact of the T-Mobile/Sprint Merger on the M2M Market
- Analyzing the Market Adoption of LED Streetlights versus Smart Streetlights
- Expectations and Considerations for the Identity of Things