BT Buys EE—Analyzing the Implications for BT’s IoT Strategy
The United Kingdom’s fixed-line incumbent, BT, has agreed to buy out EE, a domestic mobile operator. This ABI Insight explores what the US$19 billion acquisition may mean for the group’s future presence in the M2M/IoT market.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Why Are MNOs Launching IoT MVNOs?
- The Right Way to Integrate IoT Connectivity? 1nce Wants to Keep It Simple
- Connected Enterprise Video Surveillance Solutions
- Sigfox Introduces New Services to Target Asset-Tracking Market
- Lack of IoT Public Policy Putting United States at a Strategic Disadvantage