CyLon: Finally, a Cybersecurity Accelerator for Europe
A new cybersecurity accelerator, CyLon, is set to launch in April 2015 in London. Its program is set for 13 weeks, with support available for an additional 13 weeks afterward. This is a positive development for Europe’s cybersecurity market, and CyLon is projected to follow in the successful footsteps of other successful accelerators like MACH37 and MVAT.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Government & Healthcare ID Cards
- Mobile Identities and Derived Credentials
- Contactless Ticketing Smart Card Technologies
- The IT versus OT Conundrum Brings New Cybersecurity Challenges for Connected Industrial Control Systems
- Payment & Banking Card Technologies Market Update