CyLon: Finally, a Cybersecurity Accelerator for Europe
A new cybersecurity accelerator, CyLon, is set to launch in April 2015 in London. Its program is set for 13 weeks, with support available for an additional 13 weeks afterward. This is a positive development for Europe’s cybersecurity market, and CyLon is projected to follow in the successful footsteps of other successful accelerators like MACH37 and MVAT.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Next-Generation Physical Access Control Technologies and Opportunities
- Why Operators Should Reposition as “eSIM Companies”
- TfL Figures Demonstrate the Mobile Potential
- FPC Brings China’s First Biometric Contactless Payment Card: What Does the Future Hold?
- What is The True Cost of Rectifying a Security Flaw/Breach?