Apple’s 1Q FY2015 Financials Set Stage for 2015 Mobile Device Opportunities and Challenges
Apple succeeds in 4Q 2014 with huge adoption of the iPhone within China. It reports strong results overall for its 1Q FY2015 period with the launch and wider availability of iPhone 6 inventories helping drive record iPhone unit sales.
To find out more about subscribing:
- AI Chips in Smartphones Key to Boosting Machine Vision Adoption and Applications
- Smartphone OEMs Need to Review Strategies for 5G RFFE System Designs
- Intel Wants to Be First to Scale with 5G—Not First to Market
- Putting the eSIM Smartphone Impact into Perspective
- Smartwatch Vendors Look to Add More Healthcare Features for Use in Medical Trials