Microsoft Previews Its Windows 10 Corporate Strategy
On January 21, 2015, Microsoft previewed its new Windows 10 operating system and announced a free upgrade to Windows 7 and above users as part of its overall marketing strategy. Microsoft’s operating system unification offers advantages especially to multiple device users, as continuity of experience is a leading Microsoft goal for this launch.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Mobile Devices, Features, and Technologies (Networks): Vendors, Trends, and Forecasts
- Webinar: Mobile Innovation and Investment – Market Shapers and Laggards
- What’s Next for Display Technology in Smartphones?
- Brain-To-Machine UI: Enabling Technologies and Market Outlook
- Smartphone Artificial Intelligence Finds Its Calling in Cameras