Microsoft Previews Its Windows 10 Corporate Strategy
On January 21, 2015, Microsoft previewed its new Windows 10 operating system and announced a free upgrade to Windows 7 and above users as part of its overall marketing strategy. Microsoft’s operating system unification offers advantages especially to multiple device users, as continuity of experience is a leading Microsoft goal for this launch.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Smartphone Market in Need of Key Transformative Technologies to Stimulate Replacement Cycles
- How Does Sony’s New Camera Sensor Fit into the Smartphone Camera Market?
- eSIM and The Consumer Market
- Emergent Mobile Device Technology Trend Analysis
- Emergent Mobile Device Technology Tracker