Microsoft Previews Its Windows 10 Corporate Strategy
On January 21, 2015, Microsoft previewed its new Windows 10 operating system and announced a free upgrade to Windows 7 and above users as part of its overall marketing strategy. Microsoft’s operating system unification offers advantages especially to multiple device users, as continuity of experience is a leading Microsoft goal for this launch.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Transformative Consumer Device Features and Technologies
- Mobile Ecosystem Leaders and Laggards in the Post-Smartphone Era: An Analysis of Patents, R&D, and Collaborative Activities
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Teardown Summary Report
- Virtual Reality in Enterprise Training
- Mobile Device Features, Pricing and Network Technologies: Vendors, Trends, and Forecasts