Microsoft Previews Its Windows 10 Corporate Strategy
On January 21, 2015, Microsoft previewed its new Windows 10 operating system and announced a free upgrade to Windows 7 and above users as part of its overall marketing strategy. Microsoft’s operating system unification offers advantages especially to multiple device users, as continuity of experience is a leading Microsoft goal for this launch.
To find out more about subscribing:
- eSIM In The Consumer & M2M Markets
- New Smartphone, Tablet, and Wearable Form Factors and Technologies
- Future Smartphone Market Set to Take a More Flexible Approach
- Google's Exploration into the Wearable World
- Gesture Control in Mobile Devices Galvanized by Google's Radar Technology Approval