Microsoft Previews Its Windows 10 Corporate Strategy
On January 21, 2015, Microsoft previewed its new Windows 10 operating system and announced a free upgrade to Windows 7 and above users as part of its overall marketing strategy. Microsoft’s operating system unification offers advantages especially to multiple device users, as continuity of experience is a leading Microsoft goal for this launch.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Premium Range Smartphone OEM Strategies, Flexible Displays and 5G: A Triumvirate to Staunch the Declining Market?
- Mobile Devices, Features, and Technologies (Networks): Vendors, Trends, and Forecasts
- AI Chips in Smartphones Key to Boosting Machine Vision Adoption and Applications
- Smartphone OEMs Need to Review Strategies for 5G RFFE System Designs
- Intel Wants to Be First to Scale with 5G—Not First to Market