Heart Rate Biometric Recognition and Mobile Security
The heart rate biometric recognition becomes an increasingly attractive technology in wearables, but current industry trends show that it might also join the smartphone market.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Next-Generation Physical Access Control Technologies and Opportunities
- Why Operators Should Reposition as “eSIM Companies”
- TfL Figures Demonstrate the Mobile Potential
- FPC Brings China’s First Biometric Contactless Payment Card: What Does the Future Hold?
- What is The True Cost of Rectifying a Security Flaw/Breach?