CES 2015: Gaming on the Connected TV
At the 2015 CES convention, gaming on smart TVs created a lot of buzz. This ABI Research Insight discusses what was seen at the CES convention, the growing presence of games for the connected TV, and the pricing and release strategies of console and mobile gaming manufacturers.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Device Vendors Getting Ready for 5G Fixed Wireless Broadband Deployments
- Augmented and Virtual Reality in Education
- LTE and 5G Fixed Broadband Market Update
- Cloud Gaming Ramping Up with Google Stadia and Wide-Reaching, Multi-Market Impact
- Operators Embrace Next Generation Home-Networking Devices to Provide Robust Whole-Home Wi-Fi