CES 2015: Gaming on the Connected TV
At the 2015 CES convention, gaming on smart TVs created a lot of buzz. This ABI Research Insight discusses what was seen at the CES convention, the growing presence of games for the connected TV, and the pricing and release strategies of console and mobile gaming manufacturers.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Content Piracy Is an Increasing Threat to Pay TV and OTT
- VR Market Update: Current State and Future of Virtual Reality
- Disney+ Coming, ESPN+ Clears 1 Million Subs, and Other SVOD Growth
- Mobile-First Video Services: Pay TV, OTT, Mobile-First
- “Alexa, Record Next Week’s Show and Order That Actor's Shirt”