CES 2015: Gaming on the Connected TV
At the 2015 CES convention, gaming on smart TVs created a lot of buzz. This ABI Research Insight discusses what was seen at the CES convention, the growing presence of games for the connected TV, and the pricing and release strategies of console and mobile gaming manufacturers.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Two Takes at the Future of Interactive Video: Disney Planning a VR Short and Fable Looks to AI
- OTT and Multiscreen Market Update 2018
- Mobile-First Strategy for Video Streaming Services in Emerging Markets
- Next Generation Video and Content Delivery: 5G, Edge Computing, Mobile Edge Computing, and Information-Centric Networking
- Over the Top (OTT) and Multiscreen Video and Digital Content