Sling TV Cuts Cords With Live OTT Service at CES
Sling TV, a part of Dish Network, announced a live streaming monthly fee package that could change the way people buy TV subscriptions. This ABI Research Insight looks at Sling TV’s offerings, as well as the pros and cons of the service.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Super Bowl LII Promised Greater Augmented Reality Coverage, with a Possible Glimpse into the Future of Broadcast
- Two Takes at the Future of Interactive Video: Disney Planning a VR Short and Fable Looks to AI
- OTT and Multiscreen Market Update 2018
- Mobile-First Strategy for Video Streaming Services in Emerging Markets
- Next Generation Video and Content Delivery: 5G, Edge Computing, Mobile Edge Computing, and Information-Centric Networking