Sling TV Cuts Cords With Live OTT Service at CES
Sling TV, a part of Dish Network, announced a live streaming monthly fee package that could change the way people buy TV subscriptions. This ABI Research Insight looks at Sling TV’s offerings, as well as the pros and cons of the service.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Content Piracy Is an Increasing Threat to Pay TV and OTT
- VR Market Update: Current State and Future of Virtual Reality
- Disney+ Coming, ESPN+ Clears 1 Million Subs, and Other SVOD Growth
- Mobile-First Video Services: Pay TV, OTT, Mobile-First
- “Alexa, Record Next Week’s Show and Order That Actor's Shirt”