CES 2015: Positioning the Set-Top Box as a Pivotal Piece of the Smart Home
At CES 2015, Broadcom showed that set-top boxes will likely play a larger role in the smart home in the future. This ABI Research Insight comments on how these devices could serve as a main hub for the new smart home.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Device Vendors Getting Ready for 5G Fixed Wireless Broadband Deployments
- Augmented and Virtual Reality in Education
- LTE and 5G Fixed Broadband Market Update
- Cloud Gaming Ramping Up with Google Stadia and Wide-Reaching, Multi-Market Impact
- Operators Embrace Next Generation Home-Networking Devices to Provide Robust Whole-Home Wi-Fi