CES 2015: Positioning the Set-Top Box as a Pivotal Piece of the Smart Home
At CES 2015, Broadcom showed that set-top boxes will likely play a larger role in the smart home in the future. This ABI Research Insight comments on how these devices could serve as a main hub for the new smart home.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Super Bowl LII Promised Greater Augmented Reality Coverage, with a Possible Glimpse into the Future of Broadcast
- Two Takes at the Future of Interactive Video: Disney Planning a VR Short and Fable Looks to AI
- OTT and Multiscreen Market Update 2018
- Mobile-First Strategy for Video Streaming Services in Emerging Markets
- Next Generation Video and Content Delivery: 5G, Edge Computing, Mobile Edge Computing, and Information-Centric Networking