CES 2015: Positioning the Set-Top Box as a Pivotal Piece of the Smart Home
At CES 2015, Broadcom showed that set-top boxes will likely play a larger role in the smart home in the future. This ABI Research Insight comments on how these devices could serve as a main hub for the new smart home.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Content Piracy Is an Increasing Threat to Pay TV and OTT
- VR Market Update: Current State and Future of Virtual Reality
- Disney+ Coming, ESPN+ Clears 1 Million Subs, and Other SVOD Growth
- Mobile-First Video Services: Pay TV, OTT, Mobile-First
- “Alexa, Record Next Week’s Show and Order That Actor's Shirt”