With corporations, users, and governments worldwide awaiting for the next stage in digital security, it looks like biometrics have arrived to fill the gap. Have biometric technologies evolved enough to offer substantial security? Or will the underlying risks make this one of the biggest security vulnerabilities ever designed? In this webinar, ABI Research takes on the challenge of identifying current biometric market trends and opportunities, as well as pitfalls and weaknesses in the current and future market landscape.
- Fingerprint Technology Update
- Market Trend: Facial Recognition and Surveillance
- Market Opportunities and Evolving Technologies
- Biometric Vulnerabilities and Security Framework
- End-user Perspectives
- Regional Highlights and Market Vendors