Wearables at CES 2015: The Ugly
Something as enormous and varied as CES is always going to have the “good,” the “bad,” and the “ugly.” At this year’s mega event, as with those pasts, some things (smartbelts?) should never have been.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Gesture Control in Mobile Devices Galvanized by Google's Radar Technology Approval
- CES 2019 Wearables Roundup: Healthcare Features Take Center Stage
- Machine Vision in Mobile Devices
- Mobile Devices: Rumor Summary 4Q 2018
- In-Display Ultrasonic Fingerprint Sensors for Smartphones Provide Improved Authentication and User Experience