Wearables at CES 2015: The Ugly
Something as enormous and varied as CES is always going to have the “good,” the “bad,” and the “ugly.” At this year’s mega event, as with those pasts, some things (smartbelts?) should never have been.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Mobile Devices, Features, and Technologies (Networks): Vendors, Trends, and Forecasts
- Webinar: Mobile Innovation and Investment – Market Shapers and Laggards
- What’s Next for Display Technology in Smartphones?
- Brain-To-Machine UI: Enabling Technologies and Market Outlook
- Smartphone Artificial Intelligence Finds Its Calling in Cameras