Wearables at CES 2015: The Bad
Something as enormous and varied as CES is always going to have the “good,” the “bad,” and the “ugly.” At this year’s mega event, fitness-and-wellness trackers demonstrated that they could be in danger if they can’t differentiate themselves from smartwatches.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Premium Range Smartphone OEM Strategies, Flexible Displays and 5G: A Triumvirate to Staunch the Declining Market?
- Mobile Devices, Features, and Technologies (Networks): Vendors, Trends, and Forecasts
- AI Chips in Smartphones Key to Boosting Machine Vision Adoption and Applications
- Smartphone OEMs Need to Review Strategies for 5G RFFE System Designs
- Intel Wants to Be First to Scale with 5G—Not First to Market