Wearables at CES 2015: The Bad
Something as enormous and varied as CES is always going to have the “good,” the “bad,” and the “ugly.” At this year’s mega event, fitness-and-wellness trackers demonstrated that they could be in danger if they can’t differentiate themselves from smartwatches.
To find out more about subscribing:
- 5G Smartphones Move beyond the Hype at MWC 2019
- Fitbit Brings Wearables to the Masses with the Launch of Cheaper Devices
- eSIM In The Consumer & M2M Markets
- New Smartphone, Tablet, and Wearable Form Factors and Technologies
- Future Smartphone Market Set to Take a More Flexible Approach