Wearables at CES 2015: The Bad
Something as enormous and varied as CES is always going to have the “good,” the “bad,” and the “ugly.” At this year’s mega event, fitness-and-wellness trackers demonstrated that they could be in danger if they can’t differentiate themselves from smartwatches.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Mobile Devices, Features, and Technologies (Networks): Vendors, Trends, and Forecasts
- Webinar: Mobile Innovation and Investment – Market Shapers and Laggards
- What’s Next for Display Technology in Smartphones?
- Brain-To-Machine UI: Enabling Technologies and Market Outlook
- Smartphone Artificial Intelligence Finds Its Calling in Cameras