Alcatel-Lucent’s G.W.A.T.T. 2.0 – More Insightful Than Ever
Alcatel-Lucent upgrades its G.W.A.T.T. web app with additional and more flexible features to closely reflect an operator’s network and regional environment for mobile broadband. Based on its Bell Labs observation of network evolution, Alcatel-Lucent provides the industry with an interactive and easy-to-use web app that is both directionally correct and relatively accurate. It measures energy consumption, energy costs, carbon emissions, and accounts for the ongoing growth of mobile broadband traffic. Use of this web app can provide additional insight for operators, infrastructure vendors, regulators, and the environmentally conscious.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Network Technology and Market Tracker
- What Do Current 5G Spectrum Auctions Tell Us About its Business Case?
- Five 5G Takeaways from the Brooklyn 5G Summit
- Huawei Focuses on 4G to Endure Until 5G Kicks In
- T-Mobile/Sprint Merger: A Sure Thing or Doomed to Failure?