Alcatel-Lucent’s G.W.A.T.T. 2.0 – More Insightful Than Ever
Alcatel-Lucent upgrades its G.W.A.T.T. web app with additional and more flexible features to closely reflect an operator’s network and regional environment for mobile broadband. Based on its Bell Labs observation of network evolution, Alcatel-Lucent provides the industry with an interactive and easy-to-use web app that is both directionally correct and relatively accurate. It measures energy consumption, energy costs, carbon emissions, and accounts for the ongoing growth of mobile broadband traffic. Use of this web app can provide additional insight for operators, infrastructure vendors, regulators, and the environmentally conscious.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Mobile Networks Bi-Annual Update
- Indoor Wireless to 5G: From DAS to Small Cells
- Huawei and ZTE Ban in Australia Will Affect the Global Market
- High Power RF Power Semiconductors for Pulsed Applications Market Data: For the L-Band, S-Band, Avionics and Sub-1 GHz Markets
- Fiber-optic is Important for 5G, but Operators Will Need a Range of Options