Alcatel-Lucent’s G.W.A.T.T. 2.0 – More Insightful Than Ever
Alcatel-Lucent upgrades its G.W.A.T.T. web app with additional and more flexible features to closely reflect an operator’s network and regional environment for mobile broadband. Based on its Bell Labs observation of network evolution, Alcatel-Lucent provides the industry with an interactive and easy-to-use web app that is both directionally correct and relatively accurate. It measures energy consumption, energy costs, carbon emissions, and accounts for the ongoing growth of mobile broadband traffic. Use of this web app can provide additional insight for operators, infrastructure vendors, regulators, and the environmentally conscious.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Delivering a “White Box” Future for the Base-station
- RF Power Semiconductors Have Just Become a More Complex Business
- RF Power Semiconductor Devices for Mobile Wireless Infrastructure: Device Analysis for Macro Base Stations, Remote Radio Heads and Active
- The Quest for the Perfect VRAN
- Indoor, Outdoor, and IoT Network Infrastructure