Ecosystem Attrition Driving New Uses for ePaper Technology
At the 2015 International CES, the company E Ink demonstrated that it has a mature partner ecosystem in place that’s taking its low-power display technologies into new markets via consumer, retail, and architectural applications. E Ink has grown its partnerships sufficiently to take the company into the next decade of markets and applications for low-power display technologies.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Premium Range Smartphone OEM Strategies, Flexible Displays and 5G: A Triumvirate to Staunch the Declining Market?
- Mobile Devices, Features, and Technologies (Networks): Vendors, Trends, and Forecasts
- AI Chips in Smartphones Key to Boosting Machine Vision Adoption and Applications
- Smartphone OEMs Need to Review Strategies for 5G RFFE System Designs
- Intel Wants to Be First to Scale with 5G—Not First to Market