Ecosystem Attrition Driving New Uses for ePaper Technology
At the 2015 International CES, the company E Ink demonstrated that it has a mature partner ecosystem in place that’s taking its low-power display technologies into new markets via consumer, retail, and architectural applications. E Ink has grown its partnerships sufficiently to take the company into the next decade of markets and applications for low-power display technologies.
To find out more about subscribing:
- 5G Smartphones Move beyond the Hype at MWC 2019
- Fitbit Brings Wearables to the Masses with the Launch of Cheaper Devices
- eSIM In The Consumer & M2M Markets
- New Smartphone, Tablet, and Wearable Form Factors and Technologies
- Future Smartphone Market Set to Take a More Flexible Approach