Ecosystem Attrition Driving New Uses for ePaper Technology
At the 2015 International CES, the company E Ink demonstrated that it has a mature partner ecosystem in place that’s taking its low-power display technologies into new markets via consumer, retail, and architectural applications. E Ink has grown its partnerships sufficiently to take the company into the next decade of markets and applications for low-power display technologies.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Mobile Devices, Features, and Technologies (Networks): Vendors, Trends, and Forecasts
- Webinar: Mobile Innovation and Investment – Market Shapers and Laggards
- What’s Next for Display Technology in Smartphones?
- Brain-To-Machine UI: Enabling Technologies and Market Outlook
- Smartphone Artificial Intelligence Finds Its Calling in Cameras