Ecosystem Attrition Driving New Uses for ePaper Technology
At the 2015 International CES, the company E Ink demonstrated that it has a mature partner ecosystem in place that’s taking its low-power display technologies into new markets via consumer, retail, and architectural applications. E Ink has grown its partnerships sufficiently to take the company into the next decade of markets and applications for low-power display technologies.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Google's Exploration into the Wearable World
- Gesture Control in Mobile Devices Galvanized by Google's Radar Technology Approval
- CES 2019 Wearables Roundup: Healthcare Features Take Center Stage
- Machine Vision in Mobile Devices
- Mobile Devices: Rumor Summary 4Q 2018