Ecosystem Attrition Driving New Uses for ePaper Technology
At the 2015 International CES, the company E Ink demonstrated that it has a mature partner ecosystem in place that’s taking its low-power display technologies into new markets via consumer, retail, and architectural applications. E Ink has grown its partnerships sufficiently to take the company into the next decade of markets and applications for low-power display technologies.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Transformative Consumer Device Features and Technologies
- Mobile Ecosystem Leaders and Laggards in the Post-Smartphone Era: An Analysis of Patents, R&D, and Collaborative Activities
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Teardown Summary Report
- Mobile Device Features, Pricing and Network Technologies: Vendors, Trends, and Forecasts
- Tablets Semiannual Update for 1H 2017