Ericsson and T-Mobile Plan to Add LTE over Wi-Fi Spectrum
Swedish company Ericsson recently announced the release of the new technology License Assisted Access (LAA) that increases data speeds on LAA-equipped devices, reduces network congestion, and balances LTE and Wi-Fi access. T-Mobile plans to conduct LAA trials in 2015.
To find out more about subscribing:
- 5G Emerging as Competitive Arena for Mobile Broadband, Cable, and Fixed Wireless
- Delivering a “White Box” Future for the Base-station
- RF Power Semiconductors Have Just Become a More Complex Business
- RF Power Semiconductor Devices for Mobile Wireless Infrastructure: Device Analysis for Macro Base Stations, Remote Radio Heads and Active
- The Quest for the Perfect VRAN