Ericsson and T-Mobile Plan to Add LTE over Wi-Fi Spectrum
Swedish company Ericsson recently announced the release of the new technology License Assisted Access (LAA) that increases data speeds on LAA-equipped devices, reduces network congestion, and balances LTE and Wi-Fi access. T-Mobile plans to conduct LAA trials in 2015.
To find out more about subscribing:
- 5G Economics: Where is the Industry Heading?
- Despite the Upcoming Data Demand Boom in India, 5G Will Appear Just After 2021
- How Will Huawei Survive in the Current Hostile Global Environment?
- Microwave and Millimeter Wave Vacuum Electron Devices Top US$1 Billion Again
- T-Mobile/Sprint Merger Clears Hurdle, as Huawei Is Shunned