Ericsson and T-Mobile Plan to Add LTE over Wi-Fi Spectrum
Swedish company Ericsson recently announced the release of the new technology License Assisted Access (LAA) that increases data speeds on LAA-equipped devices, reduces network congestion, and balances LTE and Wi-Fi access. T-Mobile plans to conduct LAA trials in 2015.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Network Technology and Market Tracker
- What Do Current 5G Spectrum Auctions Tell Us About its Business Case?
- Five 5G Takeaways from the Brooklyn 5G Summit
- Huawei Focuses on 4G to Endure Until 5G Kicks In
- T-Mobile/Sprint Merger: A Sure Thing or Doomed to Failure?