Ericsson and T-Mobile Plan to Add LTE over Wi-Fi Spectrum
Swedish company Ericsson recently announced the release of the new technology License Assisted Access (LAA) that increases data speeds on LAA-equipped devices, reduces network congestion, and balances LTE and Wi-Fi access. T-Mobile plans to conduct LAA trials in 2015.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Mobile Networks Bi-Annual Update
- Indoor Wireless to 5G: From DAS to Small Cells
- Huawei and ZTE Ban in Australia Will Affect the Global Market
- High Power RF Power Semiconductors for Pulsed Applications Market Data: For the L-Band, S-Band, Avionics and Sub-1 GHz Markets
- Fiber-optic is Important for 5G, but Operators Will Need a Range of Options