Yahoo Yanks Classic Games in Attempt to Streamline Offerings; Could Lead to More Joint Ventures with Microsoft
Without its own games, Yahoo reminds everyone that it is more a content distributor than creator. As such, it could provide Microsoft a platform to compete with Google and Apple.
To find out more about subscribing:
- VR Market Update: Current State and Future of Virtual Reality
- Disney+ Coming, ESPN+ Clears 1 Million Subs, and Other SVOD Growth
- Mobile-First Video Services: Pay TV, OTT, Mobile-First
- “Alexa, Record Next Week’s Show and Order That Actor's Shirt”
- Virtual Reality Company Tracker