Yahoo Yanks Classic Games in Attempt to Streamline Offerings; Could Lead to More Joint Ventures with Microsoft
Without its own games, Yahoo reminds everyone that it is more a content distributor than creator. As such, it could provide Microsoft a platform to compete with Google and Apple.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Pay TV and OTT Piracy Prevention Services: 2018 Update
- The Support for Higher Level DRM Is Now a Must for All Smartphone Vendors
- Liberty Global Set to Drive Cloud DVR Market
- Facebook Announces Stand-Alone 6DoF HMD, Oculus Quest
- Thoughts on the Future of TV and Video