Yahoo Yanks Classic Games in Attempt to Streamline Offerings; Could Lead to More Joint Ventures with Microsoft
Without its own games, Yahoo reminds everyone that it is more a content distributor than creator. As such, it could provide Microsoft a platform to compete with Google and Apple.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Will Oculus Go Become the Tipping Point for Mass VR Adoption?
- The 2018 NAB Show and Contemplations on the Future of Video
- HTC Vive Pro, a Smart Move Toward Enterprise VR Market
- Service Provider OTT Services and Set-Top Boxes Update
- 5G Fixed Wireless Broadband Launch Getting Closer with Samsung’s Hardware Launch