Yahoo Yanks Classic Games in Attempt to Streamline Offerings; Could Lead to More Joint Ventures with Microsoft
Without its own games, Yahoo reminds everyone that it is more a content distributor than creator. As such, it could provide Microsoft a platform to compete with Google and Apple.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Two Takes at the Future of Interactive Video: Disney Planning a VR Short and Fable Looks to AI
- OTT and Multiscreen Market Update 2018
- Mobile-First Strategy for Video Streaming Services in Emerging Markets
- Next Generation Video and Content Delivery: 5G, Edge Computing, Mobile Edge Computing, and Information-Centric Networking
- Over the Top (OTT) and Multiscreen Video and Digital Content