Google Pulling Together Its Smart Home Assault
Google has purchased Firebase, a cloud service that gives Google further reach into the smart home. This ABI Insight looks at the recent acquisition of Firebase, as well as previous purchases of Nest and Revolv, which gives Google a larger reach into the in-home device and wireless connectivity market.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Smart Plug Update Leads the Way for Wide Apple Smart Home Support
- The UnTelco in Smart Home: Telco Opportunities and Market Activities
- Driving Growth in the European Smart Home
- Webinar: Smart Home Data – A Golden Egg or Privacy Invasion?
- Education and Healthcare Strategies for Smart Cities