Google Pulling Together Its Smart Home Assault
Google has purchased Firebase, a cloud service that gives Google further reach into the smart home. This ABI Insight looks at the recent acquisition of Firebase, as well as previous purchases of Nest and Revolv, which gives Google a larger reach into the in-home device and wireless connectivity market.
To find out more about subscribing:
- The Emerging Role for Smart Homes in the Smart City
- Alphabet Reveals Nest Losses and Its Own Smart Home Commitment
- Webinar: Smart Mobility, Smart Cities, and Smart Home: the Holy Trinity for Automated Living?
- Acquisition Spree Highlights the Rush to Single-Brand Smart Home Self-Install Systems
- Smart Home Customer Data – The Next Revenue Opportunity?