Smart Refuse Collection Solutions Are Set to Be among the Early Adopters of Low-power WWANs
Even trash cans are getting smarter, as the United Kingdom’s Milton Keynes deploys smart bins. The bins’ connectivity will remain cellular for now, but watch for the rise of LP-WWAN.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Contactless Ticketing Smart Card Technologies
- Smart Cities and Spaces Quarterly Update 1Q 2019
- Smart Cities and Digital Twins: Designing and Managing Urban Industrial Systems
- Air Quality Monitoring and Sustainability Technologies for Smart Cities
- Resilience Technologies and Approaches for Smart Cities