Smart Refuse Collection Solutions Are Set to Be among the Early Adopters of Low-power WWANs
Even trash cans are getting smarter, as the United Kingdom’s Milton Keynes deploys smart bins. The bins’ connectivity will remain cellular for now, but watch for the rise of LP-WWAN.
To find out more about subscribing:
- The Urban Demand-Response Challenge
- Commercial Building Automation: Wired and Wireless Control in Building Automation and Building Management Systems
- Intelligent Transportation Systems Market Forecast
- The Path to Mobile Ticketing
- Urban Resilience: A New Smart Cities Objective