A Silent Night (and Days) for Sony’s and Microsoft’s Game Networks
As evidenced by recent hacks, “digital only” can mean “no gaming whatsoever” for players. Maybe not the hardcore, but casual gamers will not tolerate “service not available” for only so long.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Will Oculus Go Become the Tipping Point for Mass VR Adoption?
- The 2018 NAB Show and Contemplations on the Future of Video
- HTC Vive Pro, a Smart Move Toward Enterprise VR Market
- Service Provider OTT Services and Set-Top Boxes Update
- 5G Fixed Wireless Broadband Launch Getting Closer with Samsung’s Hardware Launch