A Silent Night (and Days) for Sony’s and Microsoft’s Game Networks
As evidenced by recent hacks, “digital only” can mean “no gaming whatsoever” for players. Maybe not the hardcore, but casual gamers will not tolerate “service not available” for only so long.
To find out more about subscribing:
- VR Market Update: Current State and Future of Virtual Reality
- Disney+ Coming, ESPN+ Clears 1 Million Subs, and Other SVOD Growth
- Mobile-First Video Services: Pay TV, OTT, Mobile-First
- “Alexa, Record Next Week’s Show and Order That Actor's Shirt”
- Virtual Reality Company Tracker