A Silent Night (and Days) for Sony’s and Microsoft’s Game Networks
As evidenced by recent hacks, “digital only” can mean “no gaming whatsoever” for players. Maybe not the hardcore, but casual gamers will not tolerate “service not available” for only so long.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Two Takes at the Future of Interactive Video: Disney Planning a VR Short and Fable Looks to AI
- OTT and Multiscreen Market Update 2018
- Mobile-First Strategy for Video Streaming Services in Emerging Markets
- Next Generation Video and Content Delivery: 5G, Edge Computing, Mobile Edge Computing, and Information-Centric Networking
- Over the Top (OTT) and Multiscreen Video and Digital Content