Microsoft’s Mobile Portfolio and Strategy in Review
Microsoft launched several key mobile software and hardware developments in 2014, but it has not yet been able to develop a market-leading solution in the mobile sector. ABI Research believes that the company must make broad and deep changes to become a significant player in the mobile industry in 2015 and beyond.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Gesture Control in Mobile Devices Galvanized by Google's Radar Technology Approval
- CES 2019 Wearables Roundup: Healthcare Features Take Center Stage
- Machine Vision in Mobile Devices
- Mobile Devices: Rumor Summary 4Q 2018
- In-Display Ultrasonic Fingerprint Sensors for Smartphones Provide Improved Authentication and User Experience