Microsoft’s Mobile Portfolio and Strategy in Review
Microsoft launched several key mobile software and hardware developments in 2014, but it has not yet been able to develop a market-leading solution in the mobile sector. ABI Research believes that the company must make broad and deep changes to become a significant player in the mobile industry in 2015 and beyond.
To find out more about subscribing:
- 5G Smartphones Move beyond the Hype at MWC 2019
- Fitbit Brings Wearables to the Masses with the Launch of Cheaper Devices
- eSIM In The Consumer & M2M Markets
- New Smartphone, Tablet, and Wearable Form Factors and Technologies
- Future Smartphone Market Set to Take a More Flexible Approach