Microsoft’s Mobile Portfolio and Strategy in Review
Microsoft launched several key mobile software and hardware developments in 2014, but it has not yet been able to develop a market-leading solution in the mobile sector. ABI Research believes that the company must make broad and deep changes to become a significant player in the mobile industry in 2015 and beyond.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Premium Range Smartphone OEM Strategies, Flexible Displays and 5G: A Triumvirate to Staunch the Declining Market?
- Mobile Devices, Features, and Technologies (Networks): Vendors, Trends, and Forecasts
- AI Chips in Smartphones Key to Boosting Machine Vision Adoption and Applications
- Smartphone OEMs Need to Review Strategies for 5G RFFE System Designs
- Intel Wants to Be First to Scale with 5G—Not First to Market