Microsoft’s Mobile Portfolio and Strategy in Review
Microsoft launched several key mobile software and hardware developments in 2014, but it has not yet been able to develop a market-leading solution in the mobile sector. ABI Research believes that the company must make broad and deep changes to become a significant player in the mobile industry in 2015 and beyond.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Transformative Consumer Device Features and Technologies
- Mobile Ecosystem Leaders and Laggards in the Post-Smartphone Era: An Analysis of Patents, R&D, and Collaborative Activities
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Teardown Summary Report
- Mobile Device Features, Pricing and Network Technologies: Vendors, Trends, and Forecasts
- Tablets Semiannual Update for 1H 2017