Microsoft’s Mobile Portfolio and Strategy in Review
Microsoft launched several key mobile software and hardware developments in 2014, but it has not yet been able to develop a market-leading solution in the mobile sector. ABI Research believes that the company must make broad and deep changes to become a significant player in the mobile industry in 2015 and beyond.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Smartphone Market in Need of Key Transformative Technologies to Stimulate Replacement Cycles
- How Does Sony’s New Camera Sensor Fit into the Smartphone Camera Market?
- eSIM and The Consumer Market
- Emergent Mobile Device Technology Trend Analysis
- Emergent Mobile Device Technology Tracker