SDN and NFV to Go Mainstream in 2015: But What Are the Security Implications?
With the recent evolution of data centers, software-defined networking (SDN) and network functions virtualization (NFV) provide complementary approaches that offer a new way to design, deploy, and manage the network and its services. However, this solution will require a new focus on security, as virtualization technology is the target of many new potential threats and exploits, and presents new vulnerabilities that must be managed
To find out more about subscribing:
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning Use Cases in Telecoms
- Virtual Machines Are the Standard in Telco Cloud, But Containers Are the Future
- Orchestration and Automation for Telecom Networks
- What Lessons Can be Learned from Leading MSPs Teaming Up and Targeting the Identity Space?
- Artificial Intelligence Platforms for Telecom Networks