SDN and NFV to Go Mainstream in 2015: But What Are the Security Implications?
With the recent evolution of data centers, software-defined networking (SDN) and network functions virtualization (NFV) provide complementary approaches that offer a new way to design, deploy, and manage the network and its services. However, this solution will require a new focus on security, as virtualization technology is the target of many new potential threats and exploits, and presents new vulnerabilities that must be managed
To find out more about subscribing:
- Telco Infrastructure Vendors Need to Ride a Wave of Creative Destruction to Address Industrial Verticals
- Vendors Are Now Using Private LTE as a Trojan Horse to Enter Industry Verticals
- Mobile Service Providers Can Use Payment and Finance as Building Blocks for the Digital World
- AI in Telecoms - Bounded Rationality or Wider Ecosystem Game Changer?
- 5G Network Slicing and Industry Verticals