SDN and NFV to Go Mainstream in 2015: But What Are the Security Implications?
With the recent evolution of data centers, software-defined networking (SDN) and network functions virtualization (NFV) provide complementary approaches that offer a new way to design, deploy, and manage the network and its services. However, this solution will require a new focus on security, as virtualization technology is the target of many new potential threats and exploits, and presents new vulnerabilities that must be managed
To find out more about subscribing:
- Will Rakuten Deservedly Become the King of Mobile Network Technology?
- MWC Says 5G Is Here: Maybe for Consumers, but Surely Not for Verticals
- The “Strategy Paradox” in a 5G Era—Ericsson, Huawei, and Nokia Must Embrace “Options” Now to Have Options in the Future
- Network Functions Virtualization Tracker and Forecasts
- Is There Still Something to Look Forward to at MWC19?