SDN and NFV to Go Mainstream in 2015: But What Are the Security Implications?
With the recent evolution of data centers, software-defined networking (SDN) and network functions virtualization (NFV) provide complementary approaches that offer a new way to design, deploy, and manage the network and its services. However, this solution will require a new focus on security, as virtualization technology is the target of many new potential threats and exploits, and presents new vulnerabilities that must be managed
To find out more about subscribing:
- T-Mobile/Sprint Merger: A Sure Thing or Doomed to Failure?
- UnTelco in Utilities: Telco Opportunities and Market Activities
- Turkcell Shows Mobile Service Providers Are Not Afraid of Innovating
- AI Solving Pain Points in Telco Networks, but the Path to AI Remains Rocky
- Do Mobile Service Providers Have a Role to Play in the Decentralized Web?