Finnish Company Nokia Sets Launch of N1 Tablet
Following a major sell-off to Microsoft in April 2014, the Nokia organization surprised everyone with its November 2014 announcement of the launch of a new tablet: the N1. ABI Research sees several main challenges ahead for the N1, including brand confusion and identifying a target audience.
To find out more about subscribing:
- 5G Smartphones Move beyond the Hype at MWC 2019
- Fitbit Brings Wearables to the Masses with the Launch of Cheaper Devices
- eSIM In The Consumer & M2M Markets
- New Smartphone, Tablet, and Wearable Form Factors and Technologies
- Future Smartphone Market Set to Take a More Flexible Approach