Finnish Company Nokia Sets Launch of N1 Tablet
Following a major sell-off to Microsoft in April 2014, the Nokia organization surprised everyone with its November 2014 announcement of the launch of a new tablet: the N1. ABI Research sees several main challenges ahead for the N1, including brand confusion and identifying a target audience.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Gesture Control in Mobile Devices Galvanized by Google's Radar Technology Approval
- CES 2019 Wearables Roundup: Healthcare Features Take Center Stage
- Machine Vision in Mobile Devices
- Mobile Devices: Rumor Summary 4Q 2018
- In-Display Ultrasonic Fingerprint Sensors for Smartphones Provide Improved Authentication and User Experience