Finnish Company Nokia Sets Launch of N1 Tablet
Following a major sell-off to Microsoft in April 2014, the Nokia organization surprised everyone with its November 2014 announcement of the launch of a new tablet: the N1. ABI Research sees several main challenges ahead for the N1, including brand confusion and identifying a target audience.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Smartphone Market in Need of Key Transformative Technologies to Stimulate Replacement Cycles
- How Does Sony’s New Camera Sensor Fit into the Smartphone Camera Market?
- eSIM and The Consumer Market
- Emergent Mobile Device Technology Trend Analysis
- Emergent Mobile Device Technology Tracker