Finnish Company Nokia Sets Launch of N1 Tablet
Following a major sell-off to Microsoft in April 2014, the Nokia organization surprised everyone with its November 2014 announcement of the launch of a new tablet: the N1. ABI Research sees several main challenges ahead for the N1, including brand confusion and identifying a target audience.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Mobile Devices, Features, and Technologies (Networks): Vendors, Trends, and Forecasts
- Webinar: Mobile Innovation and Investment – Market Shapers and Laggards
- What’s Next for Display Technology in Smartphones?
- Brain-To-Machine UI: Enabling Technologies and Market Outlook
- Smartphone Artificial Intelligence Finds Its Calling in Cameras