Finnish Company Nokia Sets Launch of N1 Tablet
Following a major sell-off to Microsoft in April 2014, the Nokia organization surprised everyone with its November 2014 announcement of the launch of a new tablet: the N1. ABI Research sees several main challenges ahead for the N1, including brand confusion and identifying a target audience.
To find out more about subscribing:
- AI Chips in Smartphones Key to Boosting Machine Vision Adoption and Applications
- Smartphone OEMs Need to Review Strategies for 5G RFFE System Designs
- Intel Wants to Be First to Scale with 5G—Not First to Market
- Putting the eSIM Smartphone Impact into Perspective
- Smartwatch Vendors Look to Add More Healthcare Features for Use in Medical Trials