LTE Gains Momentum on the Standards Front
New LTE standards are expected to be released by the 3GPP in the next couple of years in an effort to address the growing mobile data traffic outlook. Release 12 is expected to be finalized by March 2015, and Release 13 is scheduled for ratification in March 2016.
To find out more about subscribing:
- 5G Emerging as Competitive Arena for Mobile Broadband, Cable, and Fixed Wireless
- Delivering a “White Box” Future for the Base-station
- RF Power Semiconductors Have Just Become a More Complex Business
- RF Power Semiconductor Devices for Mobile Wireless Infrastructure: Device Analysis for Macro Base Stations, Remote Radio Heads and Active
- The Quest for the Perfect VRAN