LTE Gains Momentum on the Standards Front
New LTE standards are expected to be released by the 3GPP in the next couple of years in an effort to address the growing mobile data traffic outlook. Release 12 is expected to be finalized by March 2015, and Release 13 is scheduled for ratification in March 2016.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Intel Wants to Be First to Scale with 5G—Not First to Market
- Transformative Horizon: Indoor Wireless Networks
- 5G Fixed Wireless Broadband Service Finally Arrives
- Boosting Rural Broadband Connectivity
- Pulsed RF Power Semiconductors are Moving Upward as Defense Spending and Air Traffic Control Improvements Increase