LTE Gains Momentum on the Standards Front
New LTE standards are expected to be released by the 3GPP in the next couple of years in an effort to address the growing mobile data traffic outlook. Release 12 is expected to be finalized by March 2015, and Release 13 is scheduled for ratification in March 2016.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Network Technology and Market Tracker
- What Do Current 5G Spectrum Auctions Tell Us About its Business Case?
- Five 5G Takeaways from the Brooklyn 5G Summit
- Huawei Focuses on 4G to Endure Until 5G Kicks In
- T-Mobile/Sprint Merger: A Sure Thing or Doomed to Failure?