Airlines Getting Charged Up About In-flight Power
Air carriers are adding USB ports and/or electrical power outlets in the seatbacks of commercial airliners. Access to power in-flight not only enhances the quality of experience for travelers but it also enables individuals to rely on their own devices for content to have the most enjoyable or productive use of time.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Webinar: Mobile Innovation and Investment – Market Shapers and Laggards
- What’s Next for Display Technology in Smartphones?
- Brain-To-Machine UI: Enabling Technologies and Market Outlook
- Smartphone Artificial Intelligence Finds Its Calling in Cameras
- Has the Race to Launch the First 5G Smartphone Begun?