Airlines Getting Charged Up About In-flight Power
Air carriers are adding USB ports and/or electrical power outlets in the seatbacks of commercial airliners. Access to power in-flight not only enhances the quality of experience for travelers but it also enables individuals to rely on their own devices for content to have the most enjoyable or productive use of time.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Premium Range Smartphone OEM Strategies, Flexible Displays and 5G: A Triumvirate to Staunch the Declining Market?
- Mobile Devices, Features, and Technologies (Networks): Vendors, Trends, and Forecasts
- AI Chips in Smartphones Key to Boosting Machine Vision Adoption and Applications
- Smartphone OEMs Need to Review Strategies for 5G RFFE System Designs
- Intel Wants to Be First to Scale with 5G—Not First to Market