Airlines Getting Charged Up About In-flight Power
Air carriers are adding USB ports and/or electrical power outlets in the seatbacks of commercial airliners. Access to power in-flight not only enhances the quality of experience for travelers but it also enables individuals to rely on their own devices for content to have the most enjoyable or productive use of time.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Transformative Consumer Device Features and Technologies
- Mobile Ecosystem Leaders and Laggards in the Post-Smartphone Era: An Analysis of Patents, R&D, and Collaborative Activities
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Teardown Summary Report
- Mobile Device Features, Pricing and Network Technologies: Vendors, Trends, and Forecasts
- Tablets Semiannual Update for 1H 2017