Airlines Getting Charged Up About In-flight Power
Air carriers are adding USB ports and/or electrical power outlets in the seatbacks of commercial airliners. Access to power in-flight not only enhances the quality of experience for travelers but it also enables individuals to rely on their own devices for content to have the most enjoyable or productive use of time.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Smartphone Market in Need of Key Transformative Technologies to Stimulate Replacement Cycles
- How Does Sony’s New Camera Sensor Fit into the Smartphone Camera Market?
- eSIM and The Consumer Market
- Emergent Mobile Device Technology Trend Analysis
- Emergent Mobile Device Technology Tracker