Airlines Getting Charged Up About In-flight Power
Air carriers are adding USB ports and/or electrical power outlets in the seatbacks of commercial airliners. Access to power in-flight not only enhances the quality of experience for travelers but it also enables individuals to rely on their own devices for content to have the most enjoyable or productive use of time.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Google's Exploration into the Wearable World
- Gesture Control in Mobile Devices Galvanized by Google's Radar Technology Approval
- CES 2019 Wearables Roundup: Healthcare Features Take Center Stage
- Machine Vision in Mobile Devices
- Mobile Devices: Rumor Summary 4Q 2018