Phablets to Surpass Branded Tablet Shipments, Though Audiences Do Not Care
Recent releases of phablets by Apple and Samsung have spurred phablet growth, which should continue into 2015. It remains to be seen if phablets will eat into smartphone or smaller tablet sales and how consumers will decide which form-factor is the right one for them or if all three will continue to hold appeal.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Transformative Consumer Device Features and Technologies
- Mobile Ecosystem Leaders and Laggards in the Post-Smartphone Era: An Analysis of Patents, R&D, and Collaborative Activities
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Teardown Summary Report
- Mobile Device Features, Pricing, and Network Technologies: Vendors, Trends, and Forecasts
- Tablets Semiannual Update for 1H 2017