Phablets to Surpass Branded Tablet Shipments, Though Audiences Do Not Care
Recent releases of phablets by Apple and Samsung have spurred phablet growth, which should continue into 2015. It remains to be seen if phablets will eat into smartphone or smaller tablet sales and how consumers will decide which form-factor is the right one for them or if all three will continue to hold appeal.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Mobile Devices, Features, and Technologies (Networks): Vendors, Trends, and Forecasts
- Webinar: Mobile Innovation and Investment – Market Shapers and Laggards
- What’s Next for Display Technology in Smartphones?
- Brain-To-Machine UI: Enabling Technologies and Market Outlook
- Smartphone Artificial Intelligence Finds Its Calling in Cameras