Phablets to Surpass Branded Tablet Shipments, Though Audiences Do Not Care
Recent releases of phablets by Apple and Samsung have spurred phablet growth, which should continue into 2015. It remains to be seen if phablets will eat into smartphone or smaller tablet sales and how consumers will decide which form-factor is the right one for them or if all three will continue to hold appeal.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Premium Range Smartphone OEM Strategies, Flexible Displays and 5G: A Triumvirate to Staunch the Declining Market?
- Mobile Devices, Features, and Technologies (Networks): Vendors, Trends, and Forecasts
- AI Chips in Smartphones Key to Boosting Machine Vision Adoption and Applications
- Smartphone OEMs Need to Review Strategies for 5G RFFE System Designs
- Intel Wants to Be First to Scale with 5G—Not First to Market