Samsung’s Restructuring Strategic Imperative
Samsung Electronics is fragmented, and speculation of its restructuring is prompted by Samsung’s mobile business profit drop.
To find out more about subscribing:
- 5G Smartphones Move beyond the Hype at MWC 2019
- Fitbit Brings Wearables to the Masses with the Launch of Cheaper Devices
- eSIM In The Consumer & M2M Markets
- New Smartphone, Tablet, and Wearable Form Factors and Technologies
- Future Smartphone Market Set to Take a More Flexible Approach