Could Smart Watches Be the Next Must-Have Car Accessory?
Wearables in the car can be considered somewhat of a niche market and potentially a subset of smartphones, especially when we consider their use in the car. With this in mind, it is likely in the future that wearables will complement smartphones and add additional value to smartphone functionality rather than replace them.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Door Wide Open for Fleet Maintenance Providers in Automotive Market
- Automotive Sensor Data Crowdsourcing: Leveraging Automotive Megatrends to Transform Connected Car Services
- Transformative Connected Car Services Built on Data Crowdsourcing
- Plantronics Pumps US$2 billion into Polycom in Open-Plan Office Smarts Pair Off
- Webinar: Smart Mobility, Smart Cities, and Smart Home: the Holy Trinity for Automated Living?