Could Smart Watches Be the Next Must-Have Car Accessory?
Wearables in the car can be considered somewhat of a niche market and potentially a subset of smartphones, especially when we consider their use in the car. With this in mind, it is likely in the future that wearables will complement smartphones and add additional value to smartphone functionality rather than replace them.
To find out more about subscribing:
- SAE “Level 2+”: Where Future Driverless Ambitions Meet Today’s Market Realities
- Connected Car Market Data
- Automotive Cybersecurity: Hardware and Software Approaches
- Driverless Cars Will Require a New Approach to Automotive Cybersecurity as First Driverless Cybersecurity Standard Released
- Cinemo Advances Infotainment Experience, while Enabling OEMs to Maintain Crucial Ownership of In-Vehicle Experience