Could Smart Watches Be the Next Must-Have Car Accessory?
Wearables in the car can be considered somewhat of a niche market and potentially a subset of smartphones, especially when we consider their use in the car. With this in mind, it is likely in the future that wearables will complement smartphones and add additional value to smartphone functionality rather than replace them.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Is There a Need for Remote Control for Autonomous Vehicles?
- OEMs Must Invest in Regional Ridesharing Providers Now to Establish Smart Mobility Business in the Future
- Wearable Device Market Share and Forecasts
- Mojio-Bosch Partnership: Connected Car Aftermarket Leader Eye’s the Embedded Opportunity
- Vehicle and Mobility Market Data