Could Smart Watches Be the Next Must-Have Car Accessory?
Wearables in the car can be considered somewhat of a niche market and potentially a subset of smartphones, especially when we consider their use in the car. With this in mind, it is likely in the future that wearables will complement smartphones and add additional value to smartphone functionality rather than replace them.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Cinemo Advances Infotainment Experience, while Enabling OEMs to Maintain Crucial Ownership of In-Vehicle Experience
- ADAS and Automation Market Data
- OEM Smart Mobility Initiatives Competitive Assessment
- Volkswagen-Mobileye-Champion: A Blueprint for Autonomous Vehicle Deployment?
- Smart Manufacturing in Automotive