Could Smart Watches Be the Next Must-Have Car Accessory?
Wearables in the car can be considered somewhat of a niche market and potentially a subset of smartphones, especially when we consider their use in the car. With this in mind, it is likely in the future that wearables will complement smartphones and add additional value to smartphone functionality rather than replace them.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Off-loading Onboard Computing in Driverless Vehicles: Role of HD Maps, 5G, and the (Edge) Cloud
- ARM Announces New Automotive Solutions, Highlights Importance of Efficiency
- Autotalks Adopts a Dual Support Approach for V2X, But the Industry Needs Simultaneous Operation
- Toyota Invests US$500 Million in Uber Self-Driving, Highlights Mobility through Collaboration Approach
- Qualcomm's New Snapdragon Wear 3100 Platform Paves the Way for Improved Smartwatches