Verizon to Propose 3G Spectrum Refarming and Dual-band 4G Small Cells for Its Enterprise Customers
Verizon is refarming some its 3G spectrum for its LTE network and will use technology from infrastructure vendor Spider Cloud Wireless for its dual-band LTE small cells.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Network Technology and Market Tracker
- What Do Current 5G Spectrum Auctions Tell Us About its Business Case?
- Five 5G Takeaways from the Brooklyn 5G Summit
- Huawei Focuses on 4G to Endure Until 5G Kicks In
- T-Mobile/Sprint Merger: A Sure Thing or Doomed to Failure?