Verizon to Propose 3G Spectrum Refarming and Dual-band 4G Small Cells for Its Enterprise Customers
Verizon is refarming some its 3G spectrum for its LTE network and will use technology from infrastructure vendor Spider Cloud Wireless for its dual-band LTE small cells.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Mobile Networks Bi-Annual Update
- Indoor Wireless to 5G: From DAS to Small Cells
- Huawei and ZTE Ban in Australia Will Affect the Global Market
- High Power RF Power Semiconductors for Pulsed Applications Market Data: For the L-Band, S-Band, Avionics and Sub-1 GHz Markets
- Fiber-optic is Important for 5G, but Operators Will Need a Range of Options