Ericsson’s First Dot Deployed in the Netherlands
In December 2014, Ericsson announced the deployment of its Radio Dot System by Vodafone Netherlands at Radboud University in Nijmegen. Unveiled in 2013, the Dot System provides an efficient way to boost indoor coverage and capacity, rendering in-building DAS-style architectures economically viable in medium to large building sizes.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Mobile Networks Bi-Annual Update
- Indoor Wireless to 5G: From DAS to Small Cells
- Huawei and ZTE Ban in Australia Will Affect the Global Market
- High Power RF Power Semiconductors for Pulsed Applications Market Data: For the L-Band, S-Band, Avionics and Sub-1 GHz Markets
- Fiber-optic is Important for 5G, but Operators Will Need a Range of Options