Ericsson’s First Dot Deployed in the Netherlands
In December 2014, Ericsson announced the deployment of its Radio Dot System by Vodafone Netherlands at Radboud University in Nijmegen. Unveiled in 2013, the Dot System provides an efficient way to boost indoor coverage and capacity, rendering in-building DAS-style architectures economically viable in medium to large building sizes.
To find out more about subscribing:
- 3GPP Includes Unlicensed Spectrum in Release 16 for 5G-U: Private LTE on Steroids
- The U.S. Government Is Making the Telecom Infrastructure Market Western Again
- Co-Inference: An Artificial Intelligence Technique that 5G Will Unlock
- The Myth of Revenue Fluctuation During the Network Investment Cycle
- The Six Paths to 5G Emerging in the USA