Ericsson’s First Dot Deployed in the Netherlands
In December 2014, Ericsson announced the deployment of its Radio Dot System by Vodafone Netherlands at Radboud University in Nijmegen. Unveiled in 2013, the Dot System provides an efficient way to boost indoor coverage and capacity, rendering in-building DAS-style architectures economically viable in medium to large building sizes.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Delivering a “White Box” Future for the Base-station
- RF Power Semiconductors Have Just Become a More Complex Business
- RF Power Semiconductor Devices for Mobile Wireless Infrastructure: Device Analysis for Macro Base Stations, Remote Radio Heads and Active
- The Quest for the Perfect VRAN
- Indoor, Outdoor, and IoT Network Infrastructure