Ericsson’s First Dot Deployed in the Netherlands
In December 2014, Ericsson announced the deployment of its Radio Dot System by Vodafone Netherlands at Radboud University in Nijmegen. Unveiled in 2013, the Dot System provides an efficient way to boost indoor coverage and capacity, rendering in-building DAS-style architectures economically viable in medium to large building sizes.
To find out more about subscribing:
- The Balance between Risk Mitigation and Smoother 5G Deployments in the European Union
- 5G Millimeter-Wave Developments
- The Massive MIMO Innovation Pipeline
- LTE and 5G Fixed Broadband Market Update
- Too Much Fragmentation is Decelerating European 5G Deployments