Ericsson’s First Dot Deployed in the Netherlands
In December 2014, Ericsson announced the deployment of its Radio Dot System by Vodafone Netherlands at Radboud University in Nijmegen. Unveiled in 2013, the Dot System provides an efficient way to boost indoor coverage and capacity, rendering in-building DAS-style architectures economically viable in medium to large building sizes.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Network Technology and Market Tracker
- What Do Current 5G Spectrum Auctions Tell Us About its Business Case?
- Five 5G Takeaways from the Brooklyn 5G Summit
- Huawei Focuses on 4G to Endure Until 5G Kicks In
- T-Mobile/Sprint Merger: A Sure Thing or Doomed to Failure?