Anyfi Launches a Software-Defined Carrier Wi-Fi Solution
Swedish start-up Anyfi has announced a new Carrier Wi-Fi solution that allows operators to implement the service across their multivendor Wi-Fi infrastructure without restrictions. This reflects a trend toward major growth in the carrier Wi-Fi market and the need to further improve such areas as user experience and security.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Network Technology and Market Tracker
- What Do Current 5G Spectrum Auctions Tell Us About its Business Case?
- Five 5G Takeaways from the Brooklyn 5G Summit
- Huawei Focuses on 4G to Endure Until 5G Kicks In
- T-Mobile/Sprint Merger: A Sure Thing or Doomed to Failure?