Is This the End of the Road for Truck Drivers?
Autonomous or driverless vehicles are not a new concept and have gained a lot of momentum thanks to Google. However, what is a fairly new concept is the idea of autonomous trucks as announced by Mercedes.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Door Wide Open for Fleet Maintenance Providers in Automotive Market
- Intelligent Transportation & eFreight – Quarterly Update
- Automotive Sensor Data Crowdsourcing: Leveraging Automotive Megatrends to Transform Connected Car Services
- Transformative Connected Car Services Built on Data Crowdsourcing
- Looking Beyond Last Mile for Supply Chain Digitization