Is This the End of the Road for Truck Drivers?
Autonomous or driverless vehicles are not a new concept and have gained a lot of momentum thanks to Google. However, what is a fairly new concept is the idea of autonomous trucks as announced by Mercedes.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Retailers Need a Fresh Perspective on Crowd-Sourced Delivery
- Denso Announces Mobility-Focused Strategy as Tier Ones Attempt to Address Rapidly Changing Ecosystem
- Last Mile Delivery Leaning into Electric
- Autonomous Vehicle Ecosystem Analysis
- Off-loading Onboard Computing in Driverless Vehicles: Role of HD Maps, 5G, and the (Edge) Cloud