Managed Services Impact
Operators face declining revenues and increasing competition and will do well to look into Network Managed Services to improve their bottom line. The rapid growth of new technology in the telecom market, such as virtualization, also presents an opportunity for an operator to benefit from the expertise of a Managed Service Provider.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Mobile Service Providers Can Use Payment and Finance as Building Blocks for the Digital World
- AI in Telecoms - Bounded Rationality or Wider Ecosystem Game Changer?
- 5G Network Slicing and Industry Verticals
- UnTelco for Consumer IoT: Telco Opportunities and Market Activities
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning Use Cases in Telecoms