Managed Services Impact
Operators face declining revenues and increasing competition and will do well to look into Network Managed Services to improve their bottom line. The rapid growth of new technology in the telecom market, such as virtualization, also presents an opportunity for an operator to benefit from the expertise of a Managed Service Provider.
To find out more about subscribing:
- T-Mobile/Sprint Merger: A Sure Thing or Doomed to Failure?
- UnTelco in Utilities: Telco Opportunities and Market Activities
- Turkcell Shows Mobile Service Providers Are Not Afraid of Innovating
- AI Solving Pain Points in Telco Networks, but the Path to AI Remains Rocky
- Do Mobile Service Providers Have a Role to Play in the Decentralized Web?