Managed Services Impact
Operators face declining revenues and increasing competition and will do well to look into Network Managed Services to improve their bottom line. The rapid growth of new technology in the telecom market, such as virtualization, also presents an opportunity for an operator to benefit from the expertise of a Managed Service Provider.
To find out more about subscribing:
- What Lessons Must 5G Learn to Conquer End Vertical Markets?
- MVNO Exit Highlights Difficulties for Brazilian Mobile Network Operators
- Telcos' Strategies for Digital Transformation
- White Boxes and 5G Mark a Departure from Physical Box Rigidness, but at What Cost?
- MSPs Will Lose New Opportunities Unless They Change Their Market Perspective