Managed Services Impact
Operators face declining revenues and increasing competition and will do well to look into Network Managed Services to improve their bottom line. The rapid growth of new technology in the telecom market, such as virtualization, also presents an opportunity for an operator to benefit from the expertise of a Managed Service Provider.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Software Licensing in NFV – Changing Business Models and GTM Best Practice
- Signaling in the Telco Cloud
- Edge Computing in Mobile Networks: Market Developments and Future Visions
- Webinar: NFV Case Studies in Asia-Pacific
- Artificial Intelligence in Telecom Networks