Critical Infra Investing in Cybersecurity Ventures and Acquisitions
Three large multinationals invested heavily in the cybersecurity sector in December 2014, including Deutsche Telekom (forming a joint venture with FireEye), Beldon (acquiring Tripwire), and BAE Systems (acquiring SilverSky). ABI Research expects such M&A activity to be even more prolific in 2015.
To find out more about subscribing:
- IoT Tech Expo 2018: Highlights and Key Takeaways
- eSIM Connect 2018 – Despite Potential Threats, Operator eSIM Investment Continues
- Data Analytics for Digital Security
- ForeScout Acquires Industrial Cybersecurity Firm SecurityMatters
- Putting the eSIM Smartphone Impact into Perspective