Critical Infra Investing in Cybersecurity Ventures and Acquisitions
Three large multinationals invested heavily in the cybersecurity sector in December 2014, including Deutsche Telekom (forming a joint venture with FireEye), Beldon (acquiring Tripwire), and BAE Systems (acquiring SilverSky). ABI Research expects such M&A activity to be even more prolific in 2015.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Mobile Identities and Derived Credentials
- Contactless Ticketing Smart Card Technologies
- The IT versus OT Conundrum Brings New Cybersecurity Challenges for Connected Industrial Control Systems
- Payment & Banking Card Technologies Market Update
- eSIM: Consumer, M2M, and IoT Market Update