Critical Infra Investing in Cybersecurity Ventures and Acquisitions
Three large multinationals invested heavily in the cybersecurity sector in December 2014, including Deutsche Telekom (forming a joint venture with FireEye), Beldon (acquiring Tripwire), and BAE Systems (acquiring SilverSky). ABI Research expects such M&A activity to be even more prolific in 2015.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Next-Generation Physical Access Control Technologies and Opportunities
- Why Operators Should Reposition as “eSIM Companies”
- TfL Figures Demonstrate the Mobile Potential
- FPC Brings China’s First Biometric Contactless Payment Card: What Does the Future Hold?
- What is The True Cost of Rectifying a Security Flaw/Breach?