Could JCDecaux Be the New Small Cell Service Provider?
Vodafone and JCDecaux have agreed to collaborate on a new small cell rollout, giving JCDecaux a good opportunity to enter the small cell market. The small cell hosting and managed services market has significantly grown in 2014, providing big opportunities in this sector.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Network Technology and Market Tracker
- What Do Current 5G Spectrum Auctions Tell Us About its Business Case?
- Five 5G Takeaways from the Brooklyn 5G Summit
- Huawei Focuses on 4G to Endure Until 5G Kicks In
- T-Mobile/Sprint Merger: A Sure Thing or Doomed to Failure?