The Virtualized, Homogenized, and Commoditized Network
When a telecom vendor chooses to outsource or collaborate for a piece of the value chain, it must decide whether it can tailor the element and bring added value to the chain. The rise of SDN/NFV homogenized hardware makes it impossible to differentiate on basic performance, so vendors have to bring to market differentiated value in other ways.
To find out more about subscribing:
- T-Mobile/Sprint Merger: A Sure Thing or Doomed to Failure?
- UnTelco in Utilities: Telco Opportunities and Market Activities
- Turkcell Shows Mobile Service Providers Are Not Afraid of Innovating
- AI Solving Pain Points in Telco Networks, but the Path to AI Remains Rocky
- Do Mobile Service Providers Have a Role to Play in the Decentralized Web?