The Virtualized, Homogenized, and Commoditized Network
When a telecom vendor chooses to outsource or collaborate for a piece of the value chain, it must decide whether it can tailor the element and bring added value to the chain. The rise of SDN/NFV homogenized hardware makes it impossible to differentiate on basic performance, so vendors have to bring to market differentiated value in other ways.
To find out more about subscribing:
- MSPs Must Use Startups as an Asset for their UnTelco Strategy
- Vodafone and Alibaba Highlight Importance of Partnerships in the UnTelco Race
- Network Slicing: Commercial Analysis and Enabling Technologies
- Telefonica is an UnTelco Example to Follow
- The UnTelco in Smart Home: Telco Opportunities and Market Activities