The Virtualized, Homogenized, and Commoditized Network
When a telecom vendor chooses to outsource or collaborate for a piece of the value chain, it must decide whether it can tailor the element and bring added value to the chain. The rise of SDN/NFV homogenized hardware makes it impossible to differentiate on basic performance, so vendors have to bring to market differentiated value in other ways.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Software Licensing in NFV – Changing Business Models and GTM Best Practice
- Signaling in the Telco Cloud
- Edge Computing in Mobile Networks: Market Developments and Future Visions
- Webinar: NFV Case Studies in Asia-Pacific
- Artificial Intelligence in Telecom Networks