The Virtualized, Homogenized, and Commoditized Network
When a telecom vendor chooses to outsource or collaborate for a piece of the value chain, it must decide whether it can tailor the element and bring added value to the chain. The rise of SDN/NFV homogenized hardware makes it impossible to differentiate on basic performance, so vendors have to bring to market differentiated value in other ways.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Mobile Service Providers Can Use Payment and Finance as Building Blocks for the Digital World
- AI in Telecoms - Bounded Rationality or Wider Ecosystem Game Changer?
- 5G Network Slicing and Industry Verticals
- UnTelco for Consumer IoT: Telco Opportunities and Market Activities
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning Use Cases in Telecoms