The Virtualized, Homogenized, and Commoditized Network
When a telecom vendor chooses to outsource or collaborate for a piece of the value chain, it must decide whether it can tailor the element and bring added value to the chain. The rise of SDN/NFV homogenized hardware makes it impossible to differentiate on basic performance, so vendors have to bring to market differentiated value in other ways.
To find out more about subscribing:
- What Lessons Must 5G Learn to Conquer End Vertical Markets?
- MVNO Exit Highlights Difficulties for Brazilian Mobile Network Operators
- Telcos' Strategies for Digital Transformation
- White Boxes and 5G Mark a Departure from Physical Box Rigidness, but at What Cost?
- MSPs Will Lose New Opportunities Unless They Change Their Market Perspective