The Trusted Execution Environment Offers Next Generation Mobile Security
With more and more devices now capable of connecting to the Internet, service providers are faced with new security challenges. Trusted execution environments (TEEs) offer a viable solution that is being increasingly recognized in the mobile ecosystem as a key security component.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Next-Generation Physical Access Control Technologies and Opportunities
- Why Operators Should Reposition as “eSIM Companies”
- TfL Figures Demonstrate the Mobile Potential
- FPC Brings China’s First Biometric Contactless Payment Card: What Does the Future Hold?
- What is The True Cost of Rectifying a Security Flaw/Breach?