What oneM2M Means for IoT Interoperability
ABI Research was invited to give the keynote presentation at the showcase event of oneM2M, a global standards body dedicated to M2M and IoT interoperability. This Insight discusses what oneM2M is actually trying to achieve and what its first priorities are. It also shares what ABI Research considers the event’s key takeaways.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Internet of Everything Market Tracker
- Orange's Veolia Win Shows There Are Legs in LoraWAN despite LTE-M and Sigfox Challenge
- The New Space Race: How Nanosatellite Startups Will Impact the IoT Connectivity Landscape
- Commercial Building Automation: Wired and Wireless Control in Building Automation and Building Management Systems
- M2M Embedded Cellular Modules