Introducing EVRYTHNG, PrismTech, and PubNub—Why IoT Middleware Isn’t Only a Platform Game
In this Insight, ABI Research discusses some of the complexities related to the analysis of the Internet of Things innovation, as well as why the market does not revolved only around platforms. Highlighted are also three vendors that address important middleware problems, while falling outside of the traditional “platform” space.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Helium in 2019: Can it Create a Community of Believers?
- Internet of Everything Market Tracker
- Orange's Veolia Win Shows There Are Legs in LoraWAN despite LTE-M and Sigfox Challenge
- The New Space Race: How Nanosatellite Startups Will Impact the IoT Connectivity Landscape
- Commercial Building Automation: Wired and Wireless Control in Building Automation and Building Management Systems