Oculus Expands VR Scope with Three New Acquisitions, Partnership with Samsung
Oculus VR, the company acquired by Facebook for US$2 billion, has bolstered its position as one of the most promising consumer-friendly virtual reality companies with its three new acquisitions.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Content Piracy Is an Increasing Threat to Pay TV and OTT
- VR Market Update: Current State and Future of Virtual Reality
- Disney+ Coming, ESPN+ Clears 1 Million Subs, and Other SVOD Growth
- Mobile-First Video Services: Pay TV, OTT, Mobile-First
- “Alexa, Record Next Week’s Show and Order That Actor's Shirt”