Oculus Expands VR Scope with Three New Acquisitions, Partnership with Samsung
Oculus VR, the company acquired by Facebook for US$2 billion, has bolstered its position as one of the most promising consumer-friendly virtual reality companies with its three new acquisitions.
To find out more about subscribing:
- Hot Tech Innovators: Virtual Reality
- The Future of VR: 2018 Outlook and Predictions
- 360 Video & Virtual Reality Devices and Services
- Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning in Video Services
- Residential Wi-Fi Mesh Gaining on the Back of Demand for Whole-Home Wi-Fi